These units match the complete range of curved glass hot food display bars. Together
they offer a stylish visual display to enhance your product. Designed to take a variety of
gastronorm pans up to 65 mm deep. All units combine the use of cold plate and cross fi n coil
cooling. Set of 1/2 size 65 mm pans included.
- All stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Refrigerated cold plate and cross fin coil technology
- Quality refrigeration unit running on environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant
- Overhead fluorescent light
- Quiet operation
- Double skin construction
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Toughened safety glass front
- Adjustable digital thermostat with temperature readout
- Removable cross bars
- Rear roller doors fitted as standard
COLD PLATE & CROSS FIN COIL – PIPED & FOAMED ONLY (NO MOTOR)
w x d x h (mm)
|CFX23RD||6||30||0.2||1030 x 615 x 750|
^Nominal ref. capacity.
Note: RD signifi es roller doors included. CFX units are piped and foamed for remote installation and include control panel, thermometer & light and a cage to hold a refrigeration unit (refrigeration unit is not included for CFX range). Roband food display bars are designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fi t, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturers’ pans.