Promotions are unique ways to showcase and highlight all your business has to offer.
For example, if you are running a food business(restaurant, cafe, bar), promotions can entail showcasing your signature meals and giving out discounts which can take the form of QR codes, coupons, etc., that can be delivered through receipts or emails.
As a business owner, you should constantly search for innovative ways and new promotion ideas to attract prospective customers and retain old ones.
In this article, we’ll be looking at practical and essential ways to promote your business and upgrade your profits. Note: Some ideas are easy and affordable to implement.
Promotion Ideas For Your Cafe/Restaurant
1) Visit The Companies In Your Neighborhood: There are potential customers in the companies surrounding your business place.
During lunch hours, most staff look for places to eat; for starters, pick out major companies around you, and choose a time to visit.
Go prepared; give them your leaflet; ensure it is detailed, pocket-friendly, and self-explanatory. Introduce your business to the company’s managers, staff, directors, etc.
Ensure your offer is stimulating enough such that they can order food for delivery.
2) Build Your Customers Database: Ask your old and potential customers for their emails; send them your daily specials and offers. Ensure you add a few mouth-watering pictures of dishes and drinks.
Make sure their eyes eat first before their mouth does. When you take out time to build your customer database, you are sure of long-lasting customers.
3) Use Sports Season: Sporting season is an excellent way to get customers to patronize you. You can choose to name some of your drinks and unique dishes with some funny sports themes.
Also, purchase different team t-shirts for your employees. Also, make a large TV available for your customers to watch all their sports matches. Lure people out of their houses to your cafe/restaurant by offering them discount sales on drinks and snacks.
4) Use Social Media: One free way to advertise/promote your business is through social media. Open an account on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
How To Promote Your Business Through Social Media
1) Prioritize Facebook: Facebook is one of the largest online social media networks that are great for keeping in touch with your old customers and reaching prospective ones. Some significant things to do are;
- Create a Facebook business account page. Input all the necessary information and a CTA(Call-To-Action).
- Use Facebook events to maximize and promote all the events you have planned for the year.
- Run sneak peeks behind the scenes of your product/services. You can also run Facebook live sessions showcasing what you do.
- Make good use of Facebook Ads.
2) Engage All Your Audience On Instagram: Instagram is also a popular social media platform that you can use to promote your business product/services. It has various options like live sessions, IGTV series, permanent images, story highlights, etc.
With these options, you can promote all your deals and sales with a “#hashtag,” which will help expand your customer reach. Also, you can offer tutorials on what your product is all about and how to use them for maximum results.
Furthermore, you can run a free or discounted product and services contest; this will help generate optimistic buzz.
On A Final Note;
Cafe Furniture Brisbane has all you need for your Cafe, restaurant, bar, etc., to stand out. We have an exciting range of traditional and modern furniture you’ll love. Visit our website now to see our affordable types of furniture.